Saturday, September 4, 2010

Writing Practice Project Starts Today!

I am a procrastinator, and I am gened to be.

Since the first day I started this blog, I've told myself that going to class is not enough, you have to practice, practice, and practice!
And I wanted to post my writing practice here so that I could look back in the future to see how I grow to be....

Right, I practiced sometimes when I felt like it.... But that was not the way I wanted to be...

From today, Sep 4, 2010, I will post my writing assignment at least once every week - my goal is twice a week.

Writing assignment topic:
1) read some newspaper - write on your own opinion;
2) write something about your professional industry;
3) could be something that you have to write - say, this week I have to finish Dr Qi's recommendation letter for her tenure.
4).....

No comments:

Post a Comment